Laboratory of Photonics and Quantum Technologies
- Alexey M. Zheltikov – Head of laboratory, professor, PhD, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrei B. Fedotov – senior researcher, associate professor, PhD
- Ilya V. Fedotov – senior researcher, PhD
- Dmitrii A. Sidorov-Biryukov – senior researcher, PhD
- Anvar A. Talipov – senior researcher candidate of engineering sciences , e-mail: email@example.com
- Artemiy G. Shmelev — researcher, PhD, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ilnur Z. Latypov – Researcher, PhD, e-mail: email@example.com
Laboratory conducts research in fields of:
- Laser Physics
- Fiber optics
Pulse lasers Coherent
- Single photon sourses
- Femtosecond lasers
The main goal of the investigation is to create a high quality sigle-photon source and it’s further integration into fiber networks. As a source of single-photon generation we aim to use femtosecond laser pulses and specially constructed highly nonlinear optical fibers.
Laboratory is equipped with a standard set of optomechanical, optical table with active pneumatic vibration isolating support system, spectrometers, photodetectors and basic sets of nonlinear optical fibers
The gem of the laboratory is a femtosecond laser generation system Mira Optima 900 with optical parametric generator. That allows one to generate pulses of high intensity with the duration being not more than 250 fs and power not less than 0.8W.
Resent work of the laboratory was presented at the conference “Coherent optics and optical spectroscopy”.
- Coherent control of vibrational and rotational molecular motions using double-pulse optical Kerr effect / V.G. Nikiforov, A.G. Shmelev, G.M. Safiullin, V.S. Lobkov // Chemical Physics Letters 592. – 2014.– Р. 196–199
- Study of the Electronic Properties of Hydrogenated Amorphous Silicon Films by Femtosecond Spectroscopy / M. G. Sevastyanov, V. S. Lobkov, A. G. Shmelev et al. // Semiconductors. – 2013. – V. 47. –№ 10. – Р. 1358-1361.
- Bandwidth expansion approach for DWDM deployment in O-band / Oleg G. Morozov, Anvar A. Talipov, Tagir S. Sadeev // Optical Technologies for Telecommunications. Proceedings of SPIE – The International Society for Optical Engineering. – 2009. – V. 7374. – Р. 737403-6.
Phone: +7 (843) 231-16-00 (+8636)
Address: 18a Chetaeva str. (KNRTU-KAI), Kazan, Russian Federation.